Groom electrocuted before marriage

WARANGAL: Hours before his marriage, a bridegroom was electrocuted while speaking on his cell phone which was plugged in for battery charging.
He died on the spot leaving both his and the bride’s family in grief. The incident occurred at Jamasthanpuram in Thorrur mandal.
According to the police, the victim, V Yakaiah (24), belonged to Jamasthanpuram village and was to marry a girl from Parvathagiri at 10 a.m. on Saturday.
He woke up early this morning and was getting ready for the marriage when he received a call on his cellphone.
In a hurry, Yakaiah lifted the cell and started speaking even as it was plugged in for charging.
Suddenly, high voltage power passed through the wires and Yakaiah was electrocuted.� Police registered a case and handed over the body to his family members after postmortem.
It is learnt that two TV sets and other home appliances in the neighbouring houses also got burnt due to the high voltage.� Blaming the electricity officials for the death, Yakaiah’s family members sought solatium from the department.
�However, officials suspect that the incident might have occurred due to illegal connection obtained by hooking wires to high tension cables.

Source:http://ibnlive.in.com